Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Schizophrenia Series-Disabled Legend Meera Popkin

Meera Popkin is a star of Cats and Miss Saigon on Broadway and in London's West End. Meera Popkin was diagnosed with schizophrenia. Meera Popkin's life went from centre stage and limos to waiting tables at Wendy's, but she's now back and is doing well. "I've had quite a year. I thought the highlight would be getting married. I thought the highlight would be having my baby girl. Now it looks like the highlight is being completely recovered from schizophrenia. Did I ever have it? Was I misdiagnosed? Am I the one in a thousand that recovers from this illness? These are the questions my doctor is asking."

Keep visiting: www.lifechums.com more celebrities featuring shortly ................

Bookmark and Share

No comments: