Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Relationship Difficulties??? Never Fear, We Are Here

I can understand how stressful it can be mentally and physically to maintain a healthy loving relationship at all times even for an Able-bodied person so, it is even more STRESSFUL if you have a disability.

However, that should NOT STOP YOU LIVING A NORMAL LIFE. ALL DISABLED PEOPLE SHOULD REMEMBER THAT THEY TOO HAVE A RIGHT TO ENJOY A LONG BLOSSOMING LOVE LIFE. Keeping in mind that a Relationship of any kind does have its ups and downs but SHOULD NOT STOP YOU HAVING ONE!!!

If you are already in a Relationship and are facing some problems then I maybe able to help you put it back on track. Never Fear, We Are Here there is no need to feel alone now for Help and Advice please click on the Links below:
www.relate.org.uk/ www.outsiders.org.uk/leaflets/practical-sex-tips.

Listed below are a number videos by John Gray our Relationships Expert I hope they will be of most help to you. Please enjoy viewing these interesting videos.
















I would greatly appreciate all your comments, feedback and any suggestions you may have, on how I can improve our Blog. I would like a feedback from you wanting to know what you would like to see featured on the Blog.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at: www.lifechums.com/. I look forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks.

http://www.lifechums.com/

Bookmark and Share

No comments: